You only need four ingredients to make these salty, sweet, and chewy Christmas Caramel Pretzel Bites! These treats are perfect for holiday neighbor plates.
I can’t believe Christmas is only a week away! I’m so excited to see family and do some serious partying. We’re all about eating appetizers and playing games on Christmas Eve. I’ve been assigned to bring Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Christmas M&M Cookies, and these crazy tasty Christmas Caramel Pretzel Bites. They’re so easy to make and so yummy! And I’m totally serious about only needing four ingredients for them.
I didn’t think I would love candy cane with caramel as much as I do. That combined with the milk chocolate, almond bark, and pretzels is seriously such an amazing flavor combo. I had my husband take the first bite and he was in heaven.
These treats take an hour start to finish. And most of that time is spend in the fridge letting the rolos cool. I packaged these up for some of my friends and they were so cute! I bought little ramekins from Michaels and put about 10 in each. Then I wrapped them in cellophane and tied it up with ribbon. So easy and so cute!
Christmas Caramel Pretzel Bites
- 80 butter snap pretzels
- 40 Rolo candies
- 12 oz vanilla almond bark
- 4-6 peppermint candy canes
- Christmas sprinkles
- Open candy canes and place in a plastic ziploc bag. Use a rolling pin to smash them up into small pieces. Set aside to use later.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper over a cookie sheet. Place 40 butter snap pretzels on top of the cookie sheet. Cover each pretzel with a Rolo candy.
- Preheat the oven to 250° F. Place cookie sheet in the oven for 3 minutes to soften Rolos. Remove from the oven and cover each Rolo with another pretzel, like a sandwich. Place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Heat almond bark according to package directions until melted. Dip each pretzel bite halfway into the almond bark. Dip two or three times to give it a nice coating. Place on the parchment paper and repeat with five or six pretzel bites. Add sprinkles and candy cane pieces and repeat the dunking and sprinkle process with remaining pretzel bites. Cool completely and serve.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
Here’s a visual of the Halloween Caramel Pretzel Bites I made a few months ago. So easy!
I hope you love this super easy treat! These are perfect for a Christmas party and for packaging up to give to neighbors.
Here are some of my other Christmas party and neighbor plate favorites…
Holiday Chex Treat
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!