Lego Batman Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for a Lego Batman Movie birthday party! Get the FREE printable toppers to pop right on top of the cupcakes.
My boys’ dreams are coming true with The Lego Batman Movie! My boys love their Legos and they love Batman. We’ve watched the preview a bazillion times and they just laugh and laugh every time. I think they’re excited to see the movie! With the release of the movie today, I thought it would be so fun to make Lego Batman cupcakes with printable toppers. These cupcakes came together easily and look so cute with those toppers. They’re perfect for a Lego Batman birthday party!
You know me. I’m all about my cake mix and canned frosting when it comes to cupcakes for a birthday party! I made a white cupcake and topped them with creamy vanilla frosting, black candy pearls, and yellow sugar.
I made a sheet of 12 printable toppers for you to download and print. I recommend printing them on white card stock for color quality and so the toppers aren’t flimsy.
After the cupcakes are frosted and decorated, press a sucker stick into the cupcake until it reaches the bottom.
Lego Batman Cupcakes with Free Printable Toppers
- 1 white cake mix
- 4 egg whites
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 2 cans vanilla frosting
- black candy pearls
- yellow sugar sprinkles
- 24 wavy black cupcake liners
- 1 16-inch frosting bag
- 1 M star frosting tip
- 24 4-6 inch lollipop sticks
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Place cake mix in a medium mixing bowl. Add egg whites, buttermilk, and vegetable oil; mix until combined. Turn mixer speed up to medium and beat batter for two minutes.
- Set cupcake liners into two muffin tins. Fill each with batter 2/3 full. Bake 15-17 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove cupcakes from pans and place on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Cut about a half inch off the tip of a plastic frosting bag. Insert frosting tip by placing it through the large opening of the bag. Use a spatula to add frosting to the bag.
- Pipe frosting on each cupcake in a circular motion. Immediately add sprinkles after each cupcake is frosted.
- Insert a lollipop stick affixed with a topper into each cupcake. Serve and enjoy!
Kitchen Tools and Gadgets needed for this recipe:
I hope the Lego Batman fan in your house loves these cupcakes!
To add to the birthday party fun, here’s a tutorial to make this shirt for the birthday kiddo!
Looking for more party ideas? Here are a few of my favorites!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019