Bertolli® is a registered trademark of R&B Foods, Inc., used under license. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MangiaTonight #CollectiveBias
Cheesy Garlic Bread is the perfect side dish for pasta night. And this recipe is about as easy as they come! Cheese makes everything better.
I live in a family of eaters. My boys love to eat and they get so excited when I tell them we’re having pasta for dinner. One of their favorite pasta dishes is one of the Bertolli® Frozen Meals: Bertolli Chicken Florentine & Farfalle Pasta and this time around we made Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread to go with it. We were really grasping Bertolli’s “Don’t just eat. Mangia” motto! Nothing beats dinner with the family.
Bertolli Frozen Meals are perfect for a Valentine’s Day meal. You can get Meals for Two or Family Size, depending on how many people you’re serving. These meals involve zero prep, giving you more time to make memories with your family.
It’s as easy as pouring the contents into a large skillet…
…and heating it up! All you need to do is stir it up occasionally. And while it’s heating up, you can prepare and bake the Cheesy Garlic Bread and have your entire meal ready at one time.
Yum! It’s never been so easy for me to feed my kids spinach.
Preparing the bread is super easy. You can get Bertolli® Frozen Meals at your local Kroger store and pick up your ingredients for Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread, including a fresh loaf of french bread from the bakery. Simply cut the loaf in half, spread the butter mixture on both sides, and cover with aluminum foil to bake. After it’s nice and crispy, top the bread with grated cheese and pop it back in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese is melted.
This bread is so good and goes perfectly with Bertolli Frozen Meals!
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1/2 c. butter softened
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 c. grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley optional garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Slice bread loaf in half through the center and place each half inside up on the cookie sheet.
- Combine butter, garlic powder, and parsley. Spread evenly onto each loaf half. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from oven and carefully remove aluminum foil. Top each loaf half with 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 c. parmesan cheese. Place back in the oven and bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted. Top with fresh parsley and cut in slices to serve.
You can’t get much easier or better than this meal! Who knew you can have a delicious meal like this so quickly? We’re talking less than 20 minutes from start to finish!
Head to your Kroger store and get Bertoli Frozen Meals and the few ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread! The dinner for two selections of Bertolli Frozen Meals are their lowest price of the year during the month of February at Kroger brand stores. Your Valentine’s Day meal is all set!