This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ClubBash #CollectiveBias
Invite all your friends and make these Halloween Chicken and Pasta Skewers for your party! They’re easy to make and perfectly spooky for the holiday.
Now that Halloween is just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking party food! Every Halloween party needs a spook factor or two when it comes to the food table. I made these Halloween Chicken and Pasta Skewers and was legitimately freaked out by them. They’re the perfect appetizer for a Halloween party!
I went to Sam’s Club and got Tyson® Chicken Strips and Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages for this recipe. These are two foods we love to use for dinner and holiday parties. It was a no-brainer to get these two products for the skewers. Easy to prepare and so yummy!
I love that we’ve got a new way to serve Tyson® Chicken Strips and Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages. My two brothers are especially going to be excited about these skewers. They’re all about these products! My brother is the one in charge of bringing the Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages at every Christmas party.
The skewers are really easy to put together with minimal prep. After making a sauce for the Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages, cooking the pasta, cutting the cheese into cubes, and baking the Tyson® Chicken Strips, you’re already to put the skewers together. I used plastic fruit and treat skewers so I can use them again.
Layer each skewer with a tortellini, Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages, cheese cube, Tyson® Chicken Strips piece, and a spider ring. You can place the spider rings in different places on each skewer. Simply slide it on right on top of the ingredients. Those little buggers are so creepy!
Repeat with one more of each ingredient to make a full skewer. These skewers are perfect for an adult Halloween party. They’re hearty, flavorful, and spooky!
#ad Chicken and Pasta Skewers
- 1 package Tyson® Chicken Strips
- 1 package Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies® smoked sausages
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2 c. barbecue sauce
- 1 20oz package cheese tortellini
- 2 c. cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- 36 6-inch skewers, plastic or bamboo
- 36 plastic spider rings
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar and barbecue sauce. Place Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies® smoked sausages in a crock pot and pour barbecue sauce mixture over top; stir together. Heat on high for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. Cook cheese tortellini according to package directions
- Place Tyson® Chicken Strips on a cookie sheet and bake according to package directions. Cut into bite size chunks and set aside.
- Thread one cheese tortellini onto a skewer. Then add a cube of cheese, Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies® smoked sausages, cheese cube, spider ring, and Tyson® Chicken Strips piece. Repeat with food until topped with a chicken piece. Serve while Tyson® Chicken Strips and Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies® smoked sausages are still warm.
I hope you love these skewers and make them for your Halloween party! They’re so much fun.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019