Loaded mashed potatoes is the perfect side dish for the holidays. This recipe makes preparing that tasty dish so much easier! You’re going to love the flavor and the time-saving secret in this recipe.
Oh how I love the holidays. I love the feeling in the air, the family togetherness…And I especially love all the food! Holiday parties are the best place to have a fantastic meal with loved ones. Every holiday dinner needs a potato side dish. This recipe for Easy Loaded Mashed Potatoes is the perfect one. And you’re really going to love how easy they are to make. The secret is in the bag…
I grew up in southeast Idaho and as much as we loved our spuds straight from the ground, we also enjoy Idaho Spuds for dinner. They’re so yummy and easy to prepare. If an Idaho family loves them, they must be good! Idaho Spuds have five downrightdelicious flavors that make a great plus one for the holidays.
I love using Idaho Spuds for their flavor and their texture. It’s like you just whipped up a batch of mashed potatoes right from the spud. They’re so fluffy! Nothing says holiday comfort food like mashed potatoes.
These potatoes easily come together on the stovetop or in the microwave, making your holiday dinner prep that much easier. Once you’ve prepared the potatoes, simply add the rest of the toppings and serve hot. You’ve got yourself a perfect holiday side dish right here!
Easy Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- 4 bags Supreme Baked Idaho Spuds
- 2 c. cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 c. green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Cook potatoes according to package directions. Add Parmesan cheese and 1 c. cheddar cheese to the potatoes and stir together. Place hot potatoes in an 8x8 or 9x9 glass baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese and bacon crumbles. Bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted. Top with green onions and serve.
I hope you love these potatoes as much as we do! I’m excited to make them again for the holidays. My kids couldn’t get enough of these potatoes.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- St. Patrick’s Day Caramel Pretzel Bites - March 9, 2020
- St. Patrick’s Day Dipped Oreos - March 2, 2020
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting - February 12, 2020