A homemade classic that my mom made for us all growing up. These enchiladas are a family favorite and so easy!
There are a handful of meals I remember eating with my family all growing up. This was one of them! And I loved helping my mom put them together. We all loved these enchiladas. And still do!
These chicken enchiladas are very easy and kid friendly. They won’t even notice the green chilies!
- 4 c. shredded chicken
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 small sour cream
- 1 small can green chilies
- 1 small can olives diced
- 2 c. cheddar cheese
- 2 c. Montery jack cheese
- 1 package medium tortillas 20 count
- In a medium bowl mix 1 can of soup, half the sour cream, half the chilies, half the olives, and 1 cup of each of the cheeses; set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the other halves of the ingredients, including the last can of soup. Add the chicken to this mixture as well.
- Spoon about three spoonfuls of the shredded chicken mixture onto the tortillas and roll them up. Place them in a greased 9×13 baking pan to bake. (I prefer to use a glass pan for this dish.) Use an 8x8 baking dish for any extra.
- Pour the mixture from the medium bowl over the rolled enchiladas and spread over everything. If you have extra chicken mixture you can also just spread it over the top to use it. After that mixture is spread, place the pan in the oven and bake uncovered for 20 minutes at 350°.
If you liked this enchiladas recipe, take a look at these Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas! They’re my very favorite.
Alli is the food blogger and photographer behind Cupcake Diaries. Nestled in Northern Utah with her three young boys, hubby, and a full pantry, she loves baking all kinds of treats as well as quick and easy meals for her family. She also loves throwing parties and sharing the details on her blog. What started out as sharing a few recipes with family members here and there soon turned into a full-functioning recipe blog with readers from all around the world. Alli is a full-time mom and piano teacher who enjoys music, holidays, and spending time with her family.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019