I have loved having some of my blogger pals here sharing recipes! It has been such a huge help while I’m adjusting to having a newborn around.
Staci from The Potters Place is here sharing a treat recipe that I can’t wait to try! I’m such a sucker for ooey gooey popcorn. Staci’s blog is fabulous. Her blog gives you a behind-the-scenes look at what happens at her house. From DIY projects to recipes, you’ll find it all! (And you have GOT to check out her craft room. I could cry.)
Hello, I’m Staci from The Potters – Place where you can find things that we are making, creating, and DIY-ing at our place. I am so excited to be here today sharing one of my very favorite treats. I am a simple baker. I love to eat but I would rather eat it than make it!!! This is one of those recipes that is worth the few minutes it takes to make it because it is oh so addicting!
White Chocolate Popcorn
- 1 bag microwave popcorn
- 1/2 bag white chocolate chips
- Pop the popcorn and place in a bowl; remove all unpopped kernels.
- Melt chocolate chips and pour over popcorn; stir.
- Spread popcorn out on wax paper to cool. Once cooled, break up the popcorn with your hands and serve.
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. If you are a simple baker like me, you may also enjoy…
and my Homemade French Bread
Thanks, Alli, for having me today. Stop by and visit us at our place.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
White chocolate popcorn is a new one on me. It sounds delicious! I pinned it to try later. This is off the subject, but you have the bluest eyes. My grandfather had that same color. Very pretty!