When I think of Valentine’s Day I think of sweets. And, of course, cupcakes are my very favorite kind! I especially love holiday cupcakes. These Valentine’s Day cupcakes are really cute and simple to make. I love how the candies on top look like a little couple!
Here’s all you need to make these cupcakes:
- chocolate cake mix (Plus ingredients for cake)
- 2 cans cream cheese frosting (Use 1 can if spreading frosting with a butter knife, 2 cans if piping on with a frosting tip.)
- 1 package cupcake liners – red with white polka dots
- red, pink, and white Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- Wonka Gobstopper Heartbreakers candy
Bake the cupcakes in the polka dot liners. Allow to cool completely before frosting. Use a 1M star frosting tip to achieve the frosting look above. Or use a butter knife to spread on the frosting. Add the sprinkles, then gently place one red and one pink candy next to each other on top. Place in another cupcake liner to display and serve.
- Valentines Day Cupcakes from Cupcake Diaries
- Hand Print Valentine’s Door Decor from Tiny Sidekick
- Sweet Cream Strawberry Hearts from Cook and Craft Me Crazy
- Paper Heart Wreath from Made to Be a Momma
- Bunny Valentine Printable from Whistle and Ivy
- Valentine’s Date Night Match Game from Play. Party. Pin.
- “I Only Have Eyes for You” Printable Valentine from Persia Lou
- Heart-Shaped Chocolate Truffles from Sugar Tart Crafts
- Maze Valentine Printabes from Cutesy Crafts
- Gold Conversation Hearts from Homemade Ginger
- Glow Stick Valentines from Keeping It Simple
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021