Creamy and decadent chocolate fudge is packed with chunks of gooey and nutty Snickers bars. And it only takes three ingredients to make!
I can’t pass up decadent fudge at a Thanksgiving or Christmas party. It’s my very favorite treat during the holidays and I can’t get enough! I remember the first time I attempted to make fudge and ti was an epic fail. It didn’t set up and I ended up having a pan of a thick chocolate pudding-like mess. If you’re one of those people who doesn’t do well with making fudge, you’re going to love this recipe! It only takes three ingredients (that includes the Snickers!) and it’s easy.
If you’ve got a microwave, you’re all set. It all comes down to combining two ingredients, mixing them up, pouring them in the pan, and pressing the candy bars into it. That is seriously it. It sets up so nicely and has the perfect texture you want in fudge.
Three Ingredient Snickers Fudge
- 3 c. milk chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 fun size Snickers bars chopped
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 square pan with aluminum foil so it comes up the sides and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Place half the Snickers chunks on the bottom of the pan.
- Place chocolate chips into a medium microwave safe bowl and pour sweetened condensed milk over top. Stir together and heat for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until smooth. The mixture will be thick.
- Pour mixture into the pan and press evenly. Sprinkle remaining Snickers chunks over top and press them into the top. Cover with aluminum foil and place in the refrigerator until serving. Remove fudge from pan by picking up the aluminum foil and setting on a cutting board. Cut fudge into 20-25 pieces and serve.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
This is great fudge to bring to a party or to package up and give to the neighbors!
Here are more of my favorite fudge recipes…
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021