Hey all Cupcake Diaries fans. I’m Vanessa from Our Thrifty Ideas. I have a mommy lifestyle blog where most everything (especially recipes) are kid friendly and your littles can help you out in the kitchen while making them.
Today I wanted to share our current obsession and a huge hit on my blog – 3 ingredient fudge!
The kids are having a blast coming up with ideas, flavors and most of all shapes for the fudge. We’ve also started making a smaller version of the recipe so that we don’t end up gaining 10 lbs each whenever we want a little fun fudge in our life.
Today I’m gonna share the smaller portion version of our newest flavor – Almond fudge.
- 3/4 bag Nestle white chocolate chips 18 oz total
- 4 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 tsp. almond extract
- sprinkles For fun!
- Place all of the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30-45 increments at 50% power. In between each heating, stir well. This should take about 2-3 minutes to fully melt all the chocolate.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and heat again for around 45 seconds at 50% heat.
- Stir in the almond extract and immediately place into a well greased pan or silicone molds.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to harden. Then cut or carefully remove the fudge from its mold and serve.
If you want the full version, check out my site here.
Thanks so much for letting me crash your blog today, Allison!
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021