I love this salad! It’s so refreshing and delicious. It’s very easy to put together and it packs a lot of great flavor. I love the sweetness of the strawberries with the crisp greens. This is a great salad for a summer gathering or as a side dish with dinner.
Spinach and Strawberry Salad
recipe and image via Food.com
- fresh or packaged baby spinach
- crumbled feta cheese
- sliced strawberries
- almond slivers or candied almonds
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar (or raspberry wine or white wine vinegar)
- 1/4 – 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1-2 Tbsp poppy seeds
OR use Brianna’s Blush Wine Vinaigrette dressing, found at most grocery stores. (I love using this dressing for this salad instead of making it from scratch.)
- In a large bowl, toss the spinach with the strawberries and almonds
- In another bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour desired amount over the spinach, strawberries, and almonds. Or pour Brianna’s Blush Wine Vinaigrette dressing over the spinach, strawberries, and almonds and toss together.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese over top of the salad and serve immediately.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020