This recipe makes a 9×13 dish of casserole. But since there are only three of us in my little family I cut the recipe in half and put it in an 8×8 baking dish. It was perfect for us and we still had leftovers!
- 5 c. chicken breasts, cooked and cubed (or sliced however you like)
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 c. crushed Ritz crackers (about 1 1/2 rolls of crackers)
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
Cook your chicken the way you prefer to cook it. I boiled frozen chicken breasts for 35 minutes. Normally I boil it for 40 minutes but the chicken will cook a little more as it bakes in the oven later on. Let the chicken cool enough to handle then cut it into cubes or slices.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020