Easter has got to be my favorite candy holiday! And I was super stoked when I got introduced to Reese’s Pieces pastel eggs. They are one of my new favorite Easter candies for sure! So of course I needed to make a cookie with them.
I especially loved eating four or five one or two of these cookies right out of the oven. The hot Reese’s Pieces eggs just melt right in your mouth. Yuuuummmm! This is quite the yummy and colorful Easter treat and I just can’t get enough.
Reese’s Pieces Pastel Egg Cookies
makes about 4 dozen cookies
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter, softened
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. sugar, plus a little extra set aside in a bowl
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Tbsp baking soda
- 2 – 2 1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. milk chocolate chips
- 1 bag Reese’s Pieces pastel eggs
Cream together butter, peanut butter, both sugars, vanilla, and eggs with a mixer.
Add 1 cup of the flour and continue to mix with the mixer. Add the rest of the flour and mix with a wooden spoon. Check the texture after 2 cups of flour to see if you need to add more. If the dough is no longer sticky you don’t need to add anymore. I only needed 2 cups for mine. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Roll dough into balls and roll around in the sugar set aside. Bake on a greased cookie sheet or on a baking stone at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, place 2 or 3 Reese’s Pieces pastel eggs on top (depending on how many will fit). The bag has enough eggs to put two on a little over 3 dozen cookies.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting - February 12, 2020
- Homemade Dipped Oreos for Valentine’s Day - February 7, 2020
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019