Fall is pretty much my favorite time of year! My birthday is this month, as well as Halloween (my favorite holiday), the fall fashion is fabulous, the leaves turn colors and fall off the trees…It’s just the best! I’m not sure which I love better: fall treats with apple or fall treats with pumpkin.
I decided to make some marshmallowy, pumpkiny goodness a couple weeks ago and it was one of the better decisions I’ve made. These Pumpkin Spice Krispy Treats are splendid. I almost cried a few happy tears after my first bite! They’re absolutely divine.
I plan on making these yummy treats for Thanksgiving this year. They’re perfect as another dessert option after Thanksgiving dinner! I’m not sure I can wait to make them on Thanksgiving, however. Maybe it’s time to do something different for birthday dessert! I’m sure my sister won’t mind. 🙂
Pumpkin Spice Krispy Treats
- 6 c. rice crispy cereal
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 bag Jet-Puffed pumpkin spice mallows
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Butter the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Melt 4 Tbsp butter completely and put it in a large, microwavable mixing bowl. Place marshmallows in over the butter and stir them around to coat. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then microwave for another 30 seconds and stir.
- Pour cereal in the bowl and mix well with the marshmallows. Put the mixture into the 9×13 pan and wet down your hand with water to press the mixture evenly in the the pan. Cover and cool in the fridge for about an hour.
- Cut into squares and place upside down on wax paper. Melt the white chocolate at 30 second intervals, stirring after each 30 seconds.
- Dip the bottom third to half of each treat into the chocolate and place upside down on the wax paper to cool.
Check the gallery below and visit some of my blogging friends to see their awesome ideas! ‘); // ]]>