I don’t know what else to say about these babies except Oh. My. Gosh. Delicious!!!! The combination of sweet and salty, crunchy and moist…it’s all put together into one amazing treat. From the looks of it, all we seem to eat at my these days are sweets. What can I say, I like my chocolate!
Note: These guys are RICH so be sure to cut them into small squares or bars. Rich but wonderful. They also need to be given time to cool, just like the S’more Bars and Carmelitas. Make them far enough in advance that you can cut into them when they’re completely cool. They’re definitely the best this way. End of note.
Oreo Turtle Bars
- 1 regular package of Oreo cookies
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- 3/4 c. milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. white chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 c. mini marshmallows
- 1 c. pecan pieces
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Chop all Oreo cookies into crumbs and combine with melted butter. Press mixture into a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle all chocolate chips over the cookie layer. Then top with marshmallows and pecan pieces.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over top. Place uncovered in the oven for 20-25 at 350°, or until bubbling. Cool completely before cutting.
Recipe adapted from Jamie Cooks It Up!
If you liked this recipe, you’re going to love these other favorites!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020