Make one-inch cuts from the outer edge of the dough down to the toppings. This is how you’re going to create the strips to braid.
- 1 Pillsbury thin crust pizza dough
- 1/2 – 3/4 c. pizza sauce
- 1/2 – 3/4 c. grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg canadian bacon slices
- 1 c. pineapple chunks
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 400°. Flatten pizza dough on a greased cookie sheet. Spread pizza sauce down middle third of the dough; add toppings right over sauce.
Cut one-inch slits from outside of dough to pizza sauce and toppings all the way down both sides of dough. Criss cross the dough strips to cover toppings.
Brush dough with lightly beaten egg. Bake 12-14 minutes, or until calzone is a nice golden brown color on top.
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021