Celebrate that forgetful fish, Dory, with these colorful Finding Dory Floats! These are the perfect treat to enjoy after seeing the movie or to include at a Finding Dory party.
I’ve got a house full of little boys who have been dying to see the new Finding Dory movie! We still haven’t seen it, but they’ve been doing their research on Dory’s new friends and what the movie has to offer. Talk about a perfect movie for the summer! We thought it would be fun to honor the movie and Dory by making a summer and Dory-themed treat that you can enjoy after seeing the movie or even for a Finding Dory birthday party.
These floats are really easy to make and I love the flavor. There’s a special flavor of Gatorade that makes this lovely blue color when combined with vanilla ice cream and lemon-lime soda. This is such a fun treat for a hot day and for good times with family and friends!
Finding Dory Floats
- 4-6 beverage glasses about 9oz
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 32 oz bottle blueberry pomegranate Gatorade
- 20 oz bottle lemon-lime soda Or a 2 liter if you want extra soda
- Reddi-Whip canned cream for topping
- yellow sparkling sugar for topping
- straws for serving
- Place 2 scoops vanilla ice cream in the bottom of each glass. Fill glass 2/3 full of Gatorade and the rest of the way with lemon-lime soda. Top with Reddi-Whip canned cream and garnish with sprinkles. Serve with a straw.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
And don’t miss some of my other favorite themed party treats!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020