On one of my recent grocery shopping trips I found myself totally unsure of what to make for dinner that week. I was in a total slump and just couldn’t figure it out!
Then I came across a green packet that caught my eye. It was a McCormick brand chicken parmesan seasoning packet. I picked up the packet, turned it over, and realized I had everything at home in my fridge and pantry to make this delicious looking and crazy easy meal. I was sold immediately!
This chicken really is so easy to make. And it’s so yummy! The chicken is moist and the seasoning has tons of flavor. My whole family loved it!
Easy Chicken Parmesan
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast sliced in half to make four evenly thin chicken breasts
- 1 packet McCormick Classic Chicken Parmesan seasoning
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- marinara sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- dried parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place seasoning mix in a shallow dish and brush chicken with olive oil.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a cookie sheet and grease with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken one at a time in the seasoning mix; coat both sides of each chicken breast with seasoning mix and place on aluminum foil.
- Bake chicken uncovered for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and turn chicken. Spoon marinara sauce over each piece of chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place chicken back in the oven for 5 more minutes to melt cheese. Garnish with parsley; serve warm with spaghetti.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020