When it comes to dinnertime at this house, it has to be easy. My two little boys keep me busy all day and when it comes time to make dinner, it needs to be something that I can put together fast, but also something my husband will love to eat after a long day at work.
These pork chops are super easy and require very minimal prep. I purposely bought thin enough pork chops so I didn’t have to take the time to slice them in half. This made prep very easy! I put the sauce together while my toddler was napping, so all I had to do later was put the pork chops on the pan and put the sauce on the pork chops. Easy!
Easy Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Combine soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Place pork chops on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Spoon half the sauce over the pork chops.
- For half-inch pork chops like seen above, bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Turn pork chops over, add remaining sauce, and bake for 15 more minutes. Bake 30 minutes on each side, if pork chops are thick.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020