I’m so excited about this recipe today! My husband and I really like and use all different kinds of oils for all different kinds of things. Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. And essential oils represent the safest, purest, and most beneficial essential oils available today. So you can imagine how my eyes were opened when a friend told me about using the oils in recipes. Say whaaa??? This Creamy Lime Fruit Dip is one of the many things you can make with your lime essential oil. It is so flavorful and creamy. And it goes great with all kinds of fruits! It’s a perfect dip for a summer party. And like other citrus oils lime is known for its cleansing properties as well as having an uplifting effect on the spirit. I loved the flavor the lime oil gave this dip. And it was way easier and cleaner using this than squeezing the juice out of a lime. You’re going to love this recipe!
Creamy Lime Fruit Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip thawed
- 7-8 drops lime essential oil
- Combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and oil with an electric hand mixer. Mix till cream cheese is smooth and creamy.
- Add Cool Whip and fold in with a spatula. Serve with fresh fruit or graham crackers.