As much as I love baking treats, sometimes I need something fast and don’t have time to do a bunch of baking. Sara Lee frozen desserts are the perfect option for any event or celebration when you don’t have time to throw something together. This pretty cheesecake is Sara Lee’s Original Cream Classic Cheesecake from the freezer section at Walmart topped with a sweet mixed berry sauce. This would make a perfect treat for a bridal shower! And it’s so easy to make with the help of Sara Lee.
All you need to do for this decadent cheesecake dessert is prepare the easy-to-make sauce and thaw the cheesecake. Right? This is such an idea treat for any event.
The mixed berry sauce on this cheesecake requires ingredients that you most likely already have in your fridge and pantry. It’s a beautiful thing!
I plan to use Sara Lee frozen desserts during the holidays this year and keep a few in my freezer! For those who don’t like pie on Thanksgiving, they could have a slice of this cheesecake covered in gooey caramel and homemade apple pie filling for a festive and easy treat.
As for this sauce, you’re going to love how easy it is!
Classic Cream Cheesecake with Mixed Berry Sauce
- 2 Sara Lee Original Cream Classic Cheesecakes
- 1 c. fresh or frozen raspberries thaw if frozen
- 1 c. fresh or frozen blackberries thaw if frozen
- 1/2 c. sugar
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- Place berries, sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir and break down some of the bigger berries.
- Stir the berries until juice begins to form and the berries start to get soft. Add cornstarch and stir to combine.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and stir until desired thickness is achieved. Allow to cool before serving over cheesecake.
Visit Sara Lee Desserts on Facebook to stay posted on recipe ideas for all occasions! How will you customize your favorite Sara Lee frozen dessert?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sara Lee. The opinions and text are all mine.