This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PickedAtPeak #CollectiveBias
A classic Italian dish easily made at home! Chicken Diavolo pairs a perfectly tender, grilled piece of chicken with a side of spaghetti and classic marinara sauce.
Some of my very favorite things happen during summertime. I love grilling season and making dinner outside. I love the Fourth of July and the events that surround the day. I also love farmers markets and being able to shop for fresh vegetables and fruits to make dinner for my family. There’s something about purchasing produce that’s fresh from the farm that makes me want to buy and buy! This recipe for Chicken Diavolo features Prego® Farmers’ Market Classic Marinara sauce that’s made with ingredients like vine-ripened tomatoes, garlic, and basil. All things that you can find at your local farmers’ market! The tomatoes are picked at the peak of freshness with an irresistible taste.
Prego Farmers’ Market is a new product at Walmart. With flavors like Classic Marinara, Roasted Garlic, and Tomato & Basil, you can’t go wrong for pasta night! These sauces bring amazing flavor from simple, farm fresh ingredients.
We made Chicken Diavolo for Sunday dinner and it was perfect for a summer evening. The weather was just right for grilling and dining outside.
Chicken Diavolo is an Italian dish that translates to “the devil’s chicken.” The sauce in Chicken Diavolo is traditionally spicy so I added a little bit of red pepper flakes to give it a kick. It turned out so yummy!
You can just see the freshness of the tomatoes in this sauce! I could really taste fresh tomatoes in the sauce when I tried it for the first time. It tastes homemade but without all the work. Not to mention that lovely red color!
This dish is already on the menu for dinner again. It’s so fresh and wonderful for summer and tastes so good!
- 4 8oz chicken breasts, raw and thawed
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1 jar 23.5oz Prego® Farmers' Market Classic Marinara sauce
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes depending on your spice preference
- Place raw chicken breasts in a sealable container or gallon bag and pour dressing right over top. Allow chicken to marinade for at least three hours. Heat grill on medium and cook chicken breasts about 6-7 minutes per side, or until cooked.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
- Pour sauce into a saucepan and add red pepper flakes. Stir together and heat over medium until hot.
- Place a chicken breast on each plate with a side of spaghetti. Pour sauce over top of spaghetti and serve.
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do! Prego Farmers’ Market sauces are perfect for pasta night for a fresh vegetable taste all year long. It’s delicious!
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021