- 1 c. chicken, shredded
- 1 Tbsp chicken base, or 2 cubes
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 5 2/3 c. water
- 1 small box Uncle Ben’s long wild rice
- 1 small bag frozen mixed vegetables
In a large pot combine water, chicken base, and wild rice (including seasoning packet). Bring to a boil.
After it starts to boil, reduce the heat and cover to cook the rice according to time on the box. Add the vegetables and cook for 10 more minutes.
Add the soup and the chicken. Stir until everything is heated.
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020