Fall foods are some of my very favorites. I love a really good apple pie with vanilla ice cream on Thanksgiving day. Until I get my apple pie, I’m super satisfied with an Apple Pie Float! This deliciously creamy and fizzy dessert tastes just like a slice of apple pie but in a beverage form. It’s soooo good! With only two ingredients, you’ve got yourself a delicious fall dessert that everyone will love.
Apple Pie Floats
- Martinelli's Sparkling Cider found at any grocery store in the drink aisle
- vanilla ice cream
- Add 2-3 scoops vanilla ice cream to a tall glass.
- Pour 1 - 1 1/2 c. sparkling cider over top of ice cream.
Here’s another of my favorite fall recipes!
Pumpkin Waffles with Cinnamon Syrup
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings says
oh yeah um hi those look ah-mazing. definitely pinning yum
Wow, who would have thought to pair Martinelli’s with ice cream – that looks so yummy!
Yvonne @ TriedandTasty.com
Amber Brady says
MMM! Sounds so yummy! Pinning!
Oh my heck, this is brilliant! I LOVE different flavored floats, but haven’t tried this one yet. Thanks for the great idea!
Summer Rumsey says
Oh this looks so good! Pinned!
YUM! This is so simple, and yet I’ve never thought to try it! Love!
Becky @ Project Domestication says
This is so smart! I think it’d be a great addition to any holiday part, especially New Year’s Eve. I’m totally pinning this recipe.
Lindsay @Artsy-Fartsy Mama says
Yum!! I definitely need to try this! Thanks for sharing 🙂