This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #IceColdSummerMoments #CollectiveBias
Kick off grilling season the right way with an All-American Burger – a burger stacked with America’s favorite toppings.
Grilling season is upon us! Nothing says cool summer moments like a grilled All-American Burger and an ice cold Coca-Cola™. When I picture an outdoor summer meal, I picture one of these juicy burgers and a personalized Coca-Cola or Diet Coke® sitting next to each one. I’m talking a summer table scape of burgers and my entire family in soda bottles! It’s pretty much my idea of a perfect grilling get together. There’s no one else I’d rather share an ice cold Coke with!
Share a Coke is back with 1,000 new Share A Coke names featuring first and last names this year! Can you a picture a family reunion with bottles featuring the family name along with family members’ first names? So much fun! Clearly I took this one extra personally and I searched for my own name to feature with my burger. I love these bottles. Target is my go-to place for summer entertaining because they have everything I need. I don’t need to go anywhere else. Most recently their Share A Coke displays popped up and they’re so fun! They’re shaped like a Coke bottle and surrounded by personalized bottles of all kinds. My kids loved looking f0r their names.
After you find your Coca-Cola bottles, table decor and settings, and burger ingredients, get home and start the grill! This burger is stacked with America’s favorite toppings, including dill pickle slices and American cheese!
- 6 beef burger patties
- 6 slices American cheese
- 6 crispy Romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomato slices
- 12 dill pickle slices
- Preheat the grill to high heat and add burger patties; cover with the lid.
- Cook burgers until a crust forms on the bottom and the burger easily comes off the grill, about two minutes. Flip the burgers and cook for another two minutes. Add a slice of cheese to each burger and cook one more minute, or until cheese is melted. Remove burgers from the grill and place on a large plate or platter. Allow to rest for five minutes.
- Add desired amount of mustard and ketchup to the bottom half of each bun. Add burger patty, crispy lettuce leaf, tomato slice, and dill pickle slices. Top with top bun. Serve and enjoy right away.
Share an Ice Cold Coke with your loved ones this summer!
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021