Thank you to Blendtec for generously providing the Designer 725 & Twister Jar for this giveaway! The recipe and opinions in this post are 100% mine. I’m so excited to be sharing this recipe with you today! Not just because it’s crazy yummy and easy, but it’s part of a Virtual Waffle and Crepe Bar that includes 10 recipes to help you create the perfect breakfast or brunch. And every one of the recipes is made in a blender. Scroll to the bottom of this post for those recipes! We love having breakfast any time of the day. And I’m all about a tasty syrup. Especially one as easy as this recipe! If you have a blender, you’re set. How great is that?
Easy Blackberry Syrup
- 1 6oz package blackberries
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Press the Soup button and blend everything together until smooth.
- Place syrup in a small saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until boiling to dissolve sugar. Serve at any temperature over waffles, french toast, and pancakes. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Blueberry Waffles | One Sweet Appetite • Caramel Cream Sauce | Mandy’s Recipe Box • Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Waffles | Tried and Tasty • Berry Preserves | The Weary Chef • Banana Bread Smoothie | Love Bakes Good Cakes
Lemon Cheesecake Crepes | Sugar & Soul • Homemade Lemon Curd | Lemon Tree Dwelling • Berries & Cream Crepes | Like Mother Like Daughter • Easy Blackberry Syrup | Cupcake Diaries • Almond Joy Hot Chocolate | Frugal Foodie Mama
Giveaway time! How great is this prize package? One VERY lucky winner is going to get an ultimate breakfast prize package featuring a Blendtec Designer 725 and Twister Jar, along with other fixins for a fabulous breakfast. I can’t tell you how much I want to enter this giveaway!
To enter, fill out the rafflecopter below. The more entries you fill out the better the odds of winning. Giveaway is open to US and Canada residents only. Ends 1/23 at 11:59 PM MST
I sure love this group of ladies who sponsored this giveaway! Their blogs are some of my very favorites and it’s an honor for me to be associated with them. Enjoy these recipes and best of luck winning the giveaway!!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019