This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeamPizza #CollectiveBias #cbias
When we have a party for “The Big Game,” most of the time it’s with our kids. Just last night my five year old asked us when our team is going to be playing again. It’s so much fun having these parties with them! We love serving easy food at these parties. Who wants to be cooking all day before the game? This 5-Minute Mac and Cheese is perfect because it’s so easy to make and only takes five minutes after the noodles are cooked. Perfect for our party!
Red Baron Brick Oven Pepperoni Pizza is our main Big Game party favorite. Not only is the pizza really good, it’s easy to bake and easy to serve. Our family loves it and it’s a regular at our Big Game food table.
Walmart has a great variety of Red Baron Pizza. My husband and I love the Thin & Crispy Supreme. No matter what style of pizza we choose, we all love it.
Edwards frozen pies are another favorite treat for Game Day. We simply pull the pie out of the freezer and it takes hardly any time to thaw. Then we serve! Super easy and always so yummy no matter what flavor we choose.
Five-Minute Mac and Cheese is a perfect side dish for a Game Day party. You’ll love how quickly it comes together. And it tastes so good!
Once you’ve cooked the pasta according to package directions, pour it in a large bowl with cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Give it a stir and place it in the microwave. And that’s it! Five minutes later you’ve got yourself a gooey, cheesy side dish for Game Day.
5-Minute Mac and Cheese
- 1/2 lb penne pasta About half a standard box
- 2 c. cheddar cheese
- 1 c. whole milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Strain the water and pour pasta into a large microwave safe bowl.
- Add cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir around and cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- Heat in the microwave for three minutes. Remove plastic wrap, stir, and place back in the microwave covered with plastic wrap for two more minutes. Stir again and serve hot.
You’ve got yourself a perfect Game Day food table with these three items! All easy to prepare and all delicious. What are your easy Game Day food favorites?
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019