This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidaySweetTreats #CollectiveBias
With the holidays right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking holiday desserts! Holiday desserts are my absolute favorite. I could hang out in my kitchen all day and just bake and bake to my heart’s content. These Ultimate Turtle Brownies are as decadent as they come and have fabulous chocolate and caramel flavor, thanks to Smucker’s Toppings. Smucker’s Toppings are great for topping things, yes, but have you ever tried baking with them? I’m about to make your day. These brownies are perfectly ooey and gooey with all the chocolate and caramel loveliness you’re looking for. They’re heaven!
I don’t know why, but I struggle when it comes to finding the ice cream toppings in grocery stores. Target makes it really easy and puts Smucker’s Toppings right by the ice cream. So convenient!
For this recipe I chose Caramel Flavored Spoonable Topping. And in about two photos you’ll see why I was so happy with that decision!
After baking the brownies, you’ll let them cool for a few minutes then poke holes in them with a straw.
Right here is why I’m so glad I chose this particular caramel. I didn’t have to put it in the microwave or stir it. I just opened the lid and started to drizzle it over the brownies. It’s the perfect caramel for this type of dessert. Allow the caramel to go inside all the holes as you’re pouring.
After a few other ingredients, including pecans and chocolate chips, you’ve got yourself a perfectly indulgent dessert for a holiday gathering. Are you just dying for a fork right now?
The caramel works so well with the chocolate ganache on these brownies. They’re so perfectly moist and just the right amount of messy.
Ultimate Turtle Brownies
- 2 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. butter melted
- 6 T. cocoa
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- half a recipe of Easy Chocolate Ganache
- 1 jar Smucker's Caramel Flavored Spoonable Topping divided
- 1/2 c. evaporated milk
- 1/2 c. pecans chopped
- 1/2 c. milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper and lightly grease it; set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar in a stand mixer or electric hand mixer. Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla and cocoa; mix together until combined.
- Add flour one cup at a time and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 30-35 minutes.
- Remove brownies from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Poke holes in the brownies using a straw.
- Drizzle evaporated milk over the brownies and allow to go into the holes. Drizzle 1/2 c. caramel topping over brownies and spread with a spatula. Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and cover with ganache. Top with pecans and chocolate chips.
- Remove brownies from pan by lifting parchment paper. Drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Cut and serve.
I mean…Is that a beautiful sight or what?
And from 11/29 – 12/12, Smucker’s Toppings is part of a Cartwheel Deal at Target and will be 20% off. Just click here!
What are your baked dessert ideas using Smucker’s Toppings?
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019