My kids’ very favorite meal is spaghetti. When I tell them we’re having spaghetti for dinner, their faces light up and they get so excited. I love seeing them so happy! And I love that a meal as simple as spaghetti is so cool to them.
Recently I put a spin on spaghetti night and made a meal just as quick and easy. This recipe for Easy Spaghetti Bake is full of flavor and just as yummy as the classic spaghetti dinner my kids know and love.
We took a quick trip to Smith’s to find our favorite Ragu® Sauce. My kids love the Old World Style Traditional flavor on their spaghetti, so I stuck with the same flavor for this version.
One of these days we need to try one of these other yummy flavors! So many options to choose from.
This recipe is super easy to make. Simply boil your pasta, brown your ground beef, add just a couple other steps and you’re ready to throw it in the oven!
Whenever we have spaghetti, my boys automatically take their shirts off to eat. They’re ages 5 and 3 and they’re messy enough for the entire family. But there’s something pretty cool about being able to eat dinner shirtless! Just seeing the Ragu® bottle on the counter makes them excited for this cool way to eat dinner.
I purposely make spaghetti on a semi-regular basis just so I can see my kids get so excited about it. Now we’ll be “celebrating the magic in mealtime” with this recipe. The kids were in heaven when they ate their dinner and thought their new spaghetti was “so cool.”
This dish reminds me of a lasagna when it comes together and when it’s served. So I guess you could say it’s a fun spin on lasagna night, too! Either way, you’ve got yourself a meal that comes together quickly and the family is going to love.
Easy Spaghetti Bake
- 3/4 box uncooked spaghetti
- 1 jar Ragu® Sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 brick cream cheese cut into chunks
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 c. parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour some of the Ragu® Sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish to cover the bottom; set aside.
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot to cook the spaghetti; add salt and pasta. Cook according to package directions.
- Cook ground beef in a saute pan and drain. Add entire jar of Ragu® Sauce and stir together.
- Drain and rinse cooked pasta and place back in the pot. Add cream cheese and Italian seasoning; stir to combine well.
- Place half of the pasta mixture on the bottom of the baking dish to cover. Ladle half of the meat and sauce over the pasta layer. Cover with remaining pasta and layer with remaining sauce and meat. Top with cheese.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and spaghetti is hot. Serve and enjoy!
Such a yummy dinner! And just another way that Ragu® Sauce makes my kiddos smile.
What are some ways you use Ragu® Sauce? I would love to hear your recipe ideas!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ragu® . The opinions and text are all mine.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019