This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FamilyPizzaCombo #CollectiveBias
School is officially back in session and life just got all kinds of exciting and crazy! Our weeknights are already starting to fill up with sports practice, school meetings, and homework.
Recently we learned about the Family Pizza Combo at the Sam’s Club Cafe. The first time we ordered it was a last-minute trip to Sam’s Club when we ran out of a couple of necessities. On my way out I noticed the combo featured on the menu.
I hadn’t even begun to think about dinner and the thought of it made me want to cringe a little. I could hear angels singing when I saw this combo! My kids already love the pizza at Sam’s Club and I couldn’t get over the price. Not to mention the fact that I didn’t have to cook! It was so easy to pick up and take back home.
This combo has family dinner written all over it. You can’t beat pepperoni pizza!
My oldest’s favorite part of the meal was the cheesy breadsticks with marinara dipping sauce. We have to cut him off or he’ll eat them all.
And it’s not surprise that my three year old’s favorite part is the cookies! Six deliciously chewy and chunky chocolate chip cookies. Yum!
I love this bottle of Diet Coke for the deliciousness that lies within. Mmmmmm. But I love so much that it says “Family” on the label. It’s so perfect for the combo and makes me smile when we order this combo for our family.
The Family Pizza Combo at Sam’s Club is such a lifesaver for busy weeknights! The work is done for you. All you have to do is pick it up and take it home.
And in the spirit of making things easier for back-to-school, I made this weekly school lunch planner for you to print off and have to organize your kids’ school lunches! Simple download, print, and write or type in all the info to keep the week’s worth of lunches organized. Click here to download this free printable! (Size 8×10)
Ways to use it:
- Place in a picture frame to keep on your kitchen counter. Write directly on the glass with a dry erase marker so you can use it over and over!
- Laminate the planner and place it on your fridge. Use a dry erase marker to write on it and use over and over!
- Print off and hang inside the pantry door to write on and stay organized (and sane!) this school year!
What ways do you keep organized during the school year? How will you use the Family Pizza Combo at Sam’s Club?
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019