I have loved having some of my blogger pals here sharing recipes! It has been such a huge help while I’m adjusting to having a newborn around.
Staci from The Potters Place is here sharing a treat recipe that I can’t wait to try! I’m such a sucker for ooey gooey popcorn. Staci’s blog is fabulous. Her blog gives you a behind-the-scenes look at what happens at her house. From DIY projects to recipes, you’ll find it all! (And you have GOT to check out her craft room. I could cry.)
Hello, I’m Staci from The Potters – Place where you can find things that we are making, creating, and DIY-ing at our place. I am so excited to be here today sharing one of my very favorite treats. I am a simple baker. I love to eat but I would rather eat it than make it!!! This is one of those recipes that is worth the few minutes it takes to make it because it is oh so addicting!
White Chocolate Popcorn
- 1 bag microwave popcorn
- 1/2 bag white chocolate chips
- Pop the popcorn and place in a bowl; remove all unpopped kernels.
- Melt chocolate chips and pour over popcorn; stir.
- Spread popcorn out on wax paper to cool. Once cooled, break up the popcorn with your hands and serve.
and my Homemade French Bread
Thanks, Alli, for having me today. Stop by and visit us at our place.
Alli is the food blogger and photographer behind Cupcake Diaries. Nestled in Northern Utah with her three young boys, hubby, and a full pantry, she loves baking all kinds of treats as well as quick and easy meals for her family. She also loves throwing parties and sharing the details on her blog. What started out as sharing a few recipes with family members here and there soon turned into a full-functioning recipe blog with readers from all around the world. Alli is a full-time mom and piano teacher who enjoys music, holidays, and spending time with her family.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019