I can’t even explain how much I love Christmas treats! These Christmas White Chocolate Crispies are especially delicious and super easy to make. No cooking necessary! Just microwaving and mixing. My kind of treat!
These lovely little things include peanut butter, white chocolate, marshmallows and M&M’s. So pretty much heaven in a bite. (Unless you’re like my father-in-law and hate peanut butter!) I love the flavor combo of these treats and can’t way to add them to my Christmas plates for neighbors!
Christmas White Chocolate Crispies
- 4 c. rice crispies cereal
- 2 bags white chocolate chips
- 1 c. peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 3 c. marshmallows
- 1 medium bag plain Christmas M&M's candies
- Place peanut butter and white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute, stir, then heat for 30 more seconds and stir. Stir until everything is smooth and melted together.
- Place the cereal and marshmallows in a large mixing bowl and stir together. Pour the melted chocolate chips and peanut butter over the cereal and marshmallows. Stir together till the marshmallows and cereal are coated. (Marshmallows will remain whole.)
- Add the M&M's and stir enough to coat. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto wax paper and allow to cool.
Looking for more Christmas ideas? A few other bloggers are sharing Christmas ideas today that are so fun and cute! Check them out below!
1) DIY Flocked Ball Ornaments by Sugar Tart Crafts
2) African Flower Crochet Stocking by Persia Lou
3) Washi Tape Christmas Tree by Keeping it Simple
4) Ombre Holiday Wreath by Homemade Ginger
5) Christmas White Chocolate Crispies by Cupcake Diaries
6)DIY Chunky Candy Canes by Whistle and Ivy
7) Felt School Picture Ornament by Cutesy Crafts
8) Pine Cone & Berry Tree by Cook and Craft Me Crazy
9) DIY Christmas Stockings by Tiny Sidekick
Alli is the food blogger and photographer behind Cupcake Diaries. Nestled in Northern Utah with her three young boys, hubby, and a full pantry, she loves baking all kinds of treats as well as quick and easy meals for her family. She also loves throwing parties and sharing the details on her blog. What started out as sharing a few recipes with family members here and there soon turned into a full-functioning recipe blog with readers from all around the world. Alli is a full-time mom and piano teacher who enjoys music, holidays, and spending time with her family.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019