Spinach and Strawberry Salad
recipe and image via Food.com
- fresh or packaged baby spinach
- crumbled feta cheese
- sliced strawberries
- almond slivers or candied almonds
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar (or raspberry wine or white wine vinegar)
- 1/4 - 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1-2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, toss the spinach with the strawberries and almonds
- In another bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour desired amount over the spinach, strawberries, and almonds. Or pour Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette dressing over the spinach, strawberries, and almonds and toss together.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese over top of the salad and serve immediately.