The Super Bowl is on Sunday and I have an incredibly easy and delicious appetizer to go along with game day. My husband makes these meatballs for all the family parties on my side, by request from my siblings. Ask any one of them. They all love these meatballs! Normally we use one bag of meatballs when we make these for parties. But this Christmas we decided to surprise my siblings by having twice the amount of meatballs. They were all thrilled, and it was the best Christmas they ever had. Ok, maybe not the BEST Christmas they've ever had. But these meatballs have the ability to make a party that much better! This is another one of those recipes that people will be asking for when you bring this dish somewhere. *By the way, I didn't have a batch of these made up so I picked a photo that looked most like this recipe and borrowed it from culinarycircle.com. Thank you for use of the image!!
- 1 bag frozen meatballs (regular-sized bag)
- 1 bottle chili sauce (I've only seen one size of this stuff at the grocery store, maybe around 12-14 oz, but just get the basic one on the shelf.)
- 1 jar grape jelly (Just a small one, not the beasty large one.)
- Get your crock pot out and dump the bag of frozen meatballs in. Then pour the entire bottle of chili sauce and entire jar of grape jelly over the meatballs.
- Close the lid and set the crock pot to low. Cook for 7 to 8 hours. Come back and stir the meatballs a couple of times to get the sauce all mixed together well with the meatballs.
Click HERE for more party food and appetizer ideas!