Speaking of things that are wonderful: this dip is awe. some. I tried it for the first time at a Christmas party this year and couldn't get enough of it. It has a spicy kick to it, yet it's creamy and wonderful. I love it! This recipe makes 4 cups of dip (the same size as the spinach and artichoke dip and the cold spinach dip). PS Thanks to Frank's Redhot Sauce for the picture!
from the kitchen of
Frank's Redhot Sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 c. Frank's Redhot Sauce, any flavor
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 c. shredded cooked chicken
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place cream cheese into a baking dish and stir until smooth.
- Mix in the the salad dressing, hot sauce, and cheese. Then stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Stir and serve with crackers, chips, veggies, or bread. Or anything else you want to dip in it!
Looking for another option for making this amazing stuff that doesn't involve your oven? Here are a couple more ways to do it:
- Prepare as above. Place in a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for for 5 minutes. Halfway through the microwaving process, stop it and stir. Cook it until it is hot.
- Combine the ingredients as directed above. Place everything in a small slow cooker.
- Cover the pot and heat on high for 1 1/2 hours until hot and bubbly. Or heat on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Be sure to stir it!