I am a member of the Collective Bias ® Social Fabric ® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
|My ingredients all prepped and ready to go!|
- 1 (8oz) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pkg Kraft Recipe Makers Sweet & Sour Chicken
- 1 1/2 c. long grain white rice, uncooked
Cook rice as directed on package, omitting salt.
Meanwhile, stir-fry chicken in half of Simmer Sauce in large skillet until done.
Add vegetables and remaining simmer sauce to skillet; stir-fry 2 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
Stir in Finishing Sauce and pineapple; stir fry 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve over rice.
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020