Go ahead and add this one to the list of kid favorites! I was so thrilled Sunday afternoon when I realized I had the perfect ingredients for a dinner that the whole family was going to love. My kids are big fans of spaghetti so they received an extra special treat when the pasta they ate was stuffed with cheese.
Crock Pot Cheese Ravioli with Meat Sauce is one of those go-to dinners that is easy to prepare and so so yummy. With only four ingredients you can have yourself a delicious meal with hardly any hassle. We’ll be making this again and again!
Crock Pot Cheese Ravioli with Meat Sauce
- 1 bag frozen cheese raviolis (around 24 oz)
- 1 can/jar spaghetti sauce (26-32 oz.)
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and seasoned with salt
- mozzarella cheese, grated
Cook ground beef and combine with spaghetti sauce in a bowl. Add some of the sauce to the bottom of the crock pot to cover. Place raviolis in the crock pot and cover with remaining sauce.
Cook on Low for 2 1/2 hours. Add desired amount of mozzarella cheese and cook for 15-20 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve and enjoy!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
Yum! I love crock pot meals!
Aimee @ Like Mother Like Daughter says
mmm I love raviolis more than most other pastas, something about the gooey cheese or delicious meat in the middle. Cooking this in the crockpot is seriously genius though. Takes away the hassle of boiling the water. I can’t wait to try this!
Mikaela Shafer says
Yum! crock pots are mom life savers, love it!
Amber Brady says
Cool! I have never cooked pasta in a slow cooker before! Yummy!