- 1 bag frozen cheese raviolis (around 24 oz)
- 1 can/jar spaghetti sauce (26-32 oz.)
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and seasoned with salt
- mozzarella cheese, grated
Cook ground beef and combine with spaghetti sauce in a bowl. Add some of the sauce to the bottom of the crock pot to cover. Place raviolis in the crock pot and cover with remaining sauce.
Cook on Low for 2 1/2 hours. Add desired amount of mozzarella cheese and cook for 15-20 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve and enjoy!
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021