- 1 bag frozen cheese raviolis (around 24 oz)
- 1 can/jar spaghetti sauce (26-32 oz.)
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and seasoned with salt
- mozzarella cheese, grated
Cook ground beef and combine with spaghetti sauce in a bowl. Add some of the sauce to the bottom of the crock pot to cover. Place raviolis in the crock pot and cover with remaining sauce.
Cook on Low for 2 1/2 hours. Add desired amount of mozzarella cheese and cook for 15-20 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve and enjoy!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting - February 12, 2020
- Homemade Dipped Oreos for Valentine’s Day - February 7, 2020
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019