This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
A colorful pasta salad with a zesty Italian twist! This pasta salad is perfect as a side dish at a summer BBQ.
I love love love summertime! There’s nothing better than eating outside as a family or getting together with friends for a summer party. The fried chicken at the Walmart deli is one of our favorite entrees for a summer evening outside. When I think of the 4th of July, I think of fried chicken and family! You can’t go wrong there.
We’ve been taking advantage of the beautiful weather lately and doing a lot of outdoor eating as a family. The kids got a new picnic table that’s just their size that they love to eat their dinner on. Last week my hubby stopped at the Walmart deli for some hot and crispy fried chicken. He brought home a variety of our favorite pieces. Drumsticks are the favorite in this household!
I thought pasta salad with be so yummy with our fried chicken. I made a really easy Italian pasta salad that I already can’t wait to make again!
I love all the colors and the fresh veggies. This is one yummy salad! Make this for your next potluck and you’ll be all kinds of popular. (Especially if you bring some fried chicken along with it!)
Easy Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 package garden rotini pasta 12-16oz
- 1 c. Colby Jack cheese cubed
- 1 c. cucumber diced or chopped
- 1 can black olives sliced
- 1 c. tomato diced
- 1/2 bag mini pepperoni
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 - 1 c. parmesan cheese grated
- Cook pasta according to package direction; drain, rinse, and pour in a large bowl.
- Place cheese cubes, cucumber, olives, tomato, and pepperoni directly over pasta; stir carefully to combine.
- Pour half the bottle of dressing into the bowl; mix well with other ingredients. Cover and place in the fridge for at least two hours before serving.
- Add more Italian dressing before serving. Top with parmesan cheese, stir, and serve.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
Such a yummy meal! Summertime wouldn’t be the same without this fried chicken. My kids love it and it makes dinnertime so much easier.
What delicious side dish do you have in mind for crispy Walmart deli fried chicken?
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019