This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Summer just started and we’ve already had some pretty epic grilling experiences. Take this burger, for instance. We couldn’t get enough! Even my kids were all about this burger. And sometimes they can be picky.
This burger is our way of grilling with a twist. We combined sweet and savory flavors for this one! So yummy. And do you want to know a little secret? The patties are vegetarian. Yep, you read that correctly! That fabulous beauty of a burger can be made for a meat lover or for a vegetarian. A perfect way to make sure every guest is happy and taken care of for dinner. And it’s as easy as MorningStar Farms products from Target!
I took my three year old to Target with me to pick up all of the ingredients we needed for this burger. It was so nice being able to find everything there! And I seriously love how perfectly organized all the groceries are. It’s so pretty.
We love using our grill and trying different ingredients out. This was our first time grilling pineapple. And originally I hadn’t planned on grilling the pineapple, but my husband wanted to give it a try. It was so yummy!
Grilling with veggie cuisine using MorningStar Farms gives your family a healthy option without losing the flavor. My husband and I were both so surprised by how much flavor these burgers packed. You wouldn’t know they were veggie burger patties! We didn’t miss the meat at all. This burger tastes like it came from a restaurant. The BBQ sauce and pineapple are so good together! Not to mention the Swiss cheese. Yum!
- 4 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original patties
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can sliced pineapple rings
- 8 slices bacon cooked (optional)
- 1 c. Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 c. BBQ sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- Prepare sauce by placing BBQ sauce in a bowl and adding 2 Tbsp of the pineapple juice. Stir together and set aside.
- Grill patties according to the directions on the box. Add cheese slices and allow to melt before removing from the grill.
- Spread 1 Tbsp sauce on the bottom part of each of the four buns. Cover with 1/4 c. lettuce and a patty. Break two bacon slices in half and set on top of patty. Then top with pineapple ring. Spread 1 Tbsp sauce on the inside of the top bun and top the burger. Enjoy!
You can go meatless for a number of meals that you can choose yourself with MorningStar Farms and the Veg of Allegiance Program! Enter for your chance to win some pretty cool prizes.
Get started with your meatless meals by heading over to Target to get your MorningStar Farms products with a discount coupon! Click HERE to get your coupon and save 20%.
What are some of your favorite ways to eat veggie cuisine?
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019