What a pair! Peanut butter and jelly is THE childhood combo. And Food Network Magazine‘s September issue is loaded with ideas to turn that kid favorite into adult treats. One of those treats is a Peanut Butter and Jelly Shake. I look forward to getting my magazine every month and searching through it for fun and new ideas. This shake proved to be just that! Your kids are going to love this one too.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Shakes
Food Network Magazine
Makes 4 shakes
- 3/4 c. milk
- 3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 c. no-sugar-added grape juice
- 2 Tbsp. grape jelly
- Whipped topping and/or shaved chocolate for topping (optional)
- Blend the milk, peanut butter, and half of the ice cream in a blender until smooth. Transfer to a liquid measuring cup (glass measuring cup) and place in the freezer.
- Rinse out the blender and blend the remaining ice cream, the grape juice, and jelly until smooth. Pour equal parts of the peanut butter and jelly mixtures into chilled glasses. Top with whipped cream and/or shaved chocolate, if desired. *For a swirled effect, pour the peanut butter and jelly mixtures into the glasses simultaneously.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019