Crescent roll dough is filled with a chicken and cream cheese mixture, rolled up into a little pillow, and baked to perfection. This meal will soon become a family favorite!
I see my childhood flash before my eyes when I make these chicken roll ups. This recipe was a regular on the menu at our house!
If there were two ways I could describe this dish they would be 1) easy to make and 2) a meal that the kids will love. How much better can you get? My mom made these for us all growing up. In fact, my 33-year-old brother still requests these roll ups for his birthday. They made that much of an impact! Too funny. I started making these for my husband when we got married and he loves them too. I also like how there’s nothing too wild and crazy that the kids won’t like in these roll ups. They’re totally kid friendly.
As a kid, I hated putting the soup on top of my chicken roll ups. If you have a picky kiddo as well, they still taste really yummy without the soup. Although as an adult I’m all about the soup! This is a great meal to prepare ahead of time.
Chicken Roll Ups
- 2 8-count cans crescent roll dough
- 2 large chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup + 1 can of milk
- pepper to taste
- Unwrap cream cheese and place it in a medium bowl. Add chicken and mix well. Add pepper to taste.
- Open crescent roll cans and flatten each roll one at a time. Place a heaping spoonful of chicken mixture on the large end of the crescent roll. Fold in the two corners on the large end and roll dough up into a pillow, covering the chicken mixture. Repeat with remaining crescent rolls; divide filled between two ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 375° for 11-13 minutes, or until light golden brown. Prepare soup by placing it in a saucepan and adding 1 can of milk. Heat and serve over hot chicken roll ups.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019