I can’t even explain how much I love Christmas treats! These Christmas White Chocolate Crispies are especially delicious and super easy to make. No cooking necessary! Just microwaving and mixing. My kind of treat!
These lovely little things include peanut butter, white chocolate, marshmallows and M&M’s. So pretty much heaven in a bite. (Unless you’re like my father-in-law and hate peanut butter!) I love the flavor combo of these treats and can’t way to add them to my Christmas plates for neighbors!
Looking for more Christmas ideas? A few other bloggers are sharing Christmas ideas today that are so fun and cute! Check them out below!
1) DIY Flocked Ball Ornaments by Sugar Tart Crafts
2) African Flower Crochet Stocking by Persia Lou
3) Washi Tape Christmas Tree by Keeping it Simple
4) Ombre Holiday Wreath by Homemade Ginger
5) Christmas White Chocolate Crispies by Cupcake Diaries
6)DIY Chunky Candy Canes by Whistle and Ivy
7) Felt School Picture Ornament by Cutesy Crafts
8) Pine Cone & Berry Tree by Cook and Craft Me Crazy
9) DIY Christmas Stockings by Tiny Sidekick