This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#BTSSpirit #CollectiveBias
Perfectly chewy chocolate chip cookie dough is stuffed full of white chocolate chips and red and brown M&M’s®. A perfect treat for the new Ghostbusters movie and back to school!
It’s time to head back to school and my boys are so excited! There’s something so fun about a new school year. My boys have also been really into Ghostbusters lately. And as a big fan of all the movies, this makes me quite happy. I made a Ghostbusters survival kit with MARS treats for back to school, including these incredibly tasty Chunky White Chocolate and M&M’s® Ghostbusters Cookies.
The first step was to head to Walmart and stock up on MARS chocolate. The back-to-school pallet makes it really easy to find all the MARS chocolate you need for a back-to-school survival kit. MARS chocolate is my favorite! I especially love M&M’s®.
I went for M&M’s® Milk, Mixed Mini Variety Bag, Milky Way® Midnight Miniature (my husband’s favorite), and the M&M’s® Milk Chocolate Bottle. The kids were especially excited for that! It’s the perfect size for taking to school.
I picked up all kinds of fun Ghostbusters items for our back-to-school survival kit. Walmart has great Ghostbusters school supplies, including a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man to clip onto a backpack. And it plays the Ghostbusters theme song when you squeeze its belly. So fun! My son is going to love it when I send him to school with that supply box filled with MARS treats!
I used brown and red M&M’s® Milk and white chocolate chips to create a Ghostbusters look for my favorite chocolate chip cookie dough. I packed these cookies full of M&M’s® Milk to get that great brown and red popping through. These cookies are quite tasty and the perfect final touch for our Ghostbusters themed survival kit.
Chunky White Chocolate and M&M® Ghostbusters Cookies
- 1 c. butter at room temperature
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 c. flour
- 1 c. M&M’s® Milk brown
- 1 c. M&M’s® Milk red
- 1 c. white chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Cream together butter and both sugars; add egg and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk together salt, baking soda, and pudding. Add the dry mixture to the butter mixture, then slowly add flour.
- Add M&M’s® Milk and white chocolate chips to the dough with a wooden spoon. Cover dough and place in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to chill.
- Drop dough by the spoonful or with a cookie scoop onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake 7-8 minutes, or until lightly golden on top.
These cookies are so good and they’re perfect for a Ghostbusters themed back-to-school survival kit! You can see Ghostbusters in theaters now!
Keep an eye out for in store coupon with savings of $0.75 off 1 M&M’s® Bottle July 17 – September 30.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019