We don’t eat a ton of seafood, but every now and then a yummy shrimp dish sounds so good. On Sunday we made this yummy shrimp ccampi dish that was so easy to put together. We’re talking 15 minutes from start to finish. This recipe also uses less butter than a restaurant would use for shrimp scampi. So we ended up eating less calories with this one! Win!
Easy Shrimp Scampi
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 lb cooked medium shrimp thawed
- 3 cloves garlic minced (1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic from jar)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add garlic to the pan and heat for 2 minutes until you smell that nice garlic smell.
- Stir in chicken broth and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add shrimp to the pan and bring to a simmer to heat the shrimp through.
- Remove from heat as soon as the shrimp is hot (just a couple minutes) and stir in pasta.
- Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese to serve.
Recipe adapted from Damn Delicious
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019