As much as we see it all over the web, a birthday party doesn’t need to take a lot of work to look super cute. Sometimes it’s nice to just make things simple. And a whole lot less stressful! Last weekend we celebrated my sweet little nephew’s first birthday. He loves Mickey Mouse so much, so naturally my twin chose a Mickey Mouse theme for her little Tayen’s party. I made her invitations as well as a Mickey Mouse-colored subway art (scroll down for a FREE download!).
- Mickey balloon and three colored balloons from Zurchers
- Mickey plates with yellow napkins and red solo cups, also from Zurchers
- Red table cloth from Zurchers
- Cupcake holder from Walmart
- Subway art available for free download below! She put hers in a black 8×10 frame she already had. It looked so cute!
- One yellow cake mix with a container of chocolate frosting made these delicious cupcakes into the perfect colors for the party!
- Polka dot cupcake liners from Zurchers
- Yellow sprinkles from Zurchers
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019