Lemon Lush Dessert
A cookie crust is layered with a creamy lemon pudding, sweet cream cheese, and a fluffy whipped topping. A great dessert for spring and summer!
Servings 18 slices
- 1 c butter softened, but not to room temperature
- 2 c flour
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c pecans chopped in small pieces
Cream Cheese Layer
- 2 packages cream cheese 8 oz
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 2 packages lemon instant pudding 3 oz
- 3 1/2 c cold milk
- 1 container cool whip 16 oz
- lemon zest optional
Stir together butter, flour, sugar, and chopped pecans in a mixing bowl. (A fork works really well to get everything mixed together.)
Press into an ungreased 9x13 baking dish and bake 15-20 minutes at 350° F, or until a light golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.