Mini No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
Servings 6 mini cheesecakes
- 1 6-count pkg Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 8oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 5.3oz Dannon® Light & Fit Greek Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1/3 c. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 c. fresh strawberries diced and smashed
- 1/4 c. sugar
- Reddi-wip® to top
- fresh mint leaves to garnish
Prepare cheesecake by whipping cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar and mix again. Fold in two Dannon® Light & Fit Greek Strawberry Cheesecake. Evenly distribute cheesecake mixture amongst the six Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts. Cover and place in the fridge to set, at least one hour.
To make the strawberry sauce, combine orange juice and cornstarch in a saucepan. Add smashed strawberries and sugar. Stir to combine and heat over medium-high heat until boiling. Stir to thicken. Place in a cereal bowl, cover, and place in the fridge to cool.
Serve cheesecakes with cooled strawberry sauce poured over top. Top with Reddi-wip® and garnish with mint leaves.