Colorful Halloween Popcorn
Colorful Halloween Popcorn is a perfect party treat! Crunchy, sweet, and loaded with yummy flavors and textures!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Cooling Time 30 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
- 2 bags (3.28oz each) butterless microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 bag (10-12oz) Wilton black candy melts
- 1 bag (10-12oz) Wilton orange candy melts
- 1 bag (10-12oz) Wilton bright white candy melts
- 1 package (0.88oz) small candy eyeballs
- 1 package (1oz) large candy eyeballs
- 1 c M&M's Ghoul's Mix, plain
- 1 container Halloween sprinkles
Divide popped popcorn evenly amongst three bowls; set aside. Cover a large cookie sheet with wax paper; set aside.
Pour half of each bag of candy melts into three separate cereal bowls. Place one of the bowls in the microwave and melt according to package directions. Pour over one of the bowls of popcorn and carefully stir to coat.
Spread covered popcorn onto prepared cookie sheet, leaving room for the remaining two colors. Add sprinkles, 1/3 c. M&Ms, and 1/3 of each of the candy eyeballs. Repeat with remaining colors and popcorn.
Allow popcorn to cool completely so the candy melt colors don't mix together. Once cooled, place chunks of popcorn into a serving bowl one color at a time to mix them all together. You can make these chunks as large or small as you like. Serve and enjoy! Store in a covered container at room temperature
I like using Orville Redenbacher Tender White popcorn. There's no butter so the flavor of the popcorn isn't affected after the candy melts are added.
You can make this popcorn with any colors! Lime and purple would both be really fun to add to this mix.