Wow, 200 posts! It’s hard to believe I’ve posted that many times. That means there are 200 recipes and craft ideas listed on this blog! I hope throughout those 200 posts you’ve been able to find a favorite recipe or two. Here’s to another 200!
Use this cute gift list to help you organize all of your gifts you’re giving this year. It also helps you maintain spending and budget at the same time! Includes little check boxes to check off what you’ve completed.
You’ve Been Elfed Printable @ Anders Ruff
This is such a cute poem for a fun neighbor game! Leave a treat on two of your neighbors’ porches with the “You’ve Been Elfed” printable. Leave them two copies of the “We’ve Been Elfed” page (found within the link) so they can put it on their front door or window to show the neighbors they’ve already been elfed. So fun!
Christmas Sheet Music @ Flickr
I love the idea of printing off Christmas sheet music and framing it. You can also print it and roll it like scrolls and use them in your Christmas tree or for other decor.
Want to make it look extra antiquey?
- Crumble up the sheet in a ball then smooth it out on a cookie sheet or a baking sheet bigger than the paper.
- Brush vanilla extract over the sheet as much as you want, depending on how dark you want the paper, with a small brush or paper towel.
- Bake it for about 5 minutes at 200 degrees in your oven. When the edges start to curve up you know it’s done. It looks so cool when it’s done!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019