We decided to turn this into a fun sundae bar for my toddler and he LOVED it. I love any kind of bar idea for a party, and a Valentine's Day sundae bar would be such a fun idea for a Valentine's Day party!
Here's what you need:
- ice cream bowls or glasses
- strawberry ice cream
- hot fudge
- other toppings
Other topping ideas:
- Valentine's Day M&M's (seen above)
- conversation hearts (seen above)
- whipped cream
- Valentine's Day colored sprinkles
- chocolate sprinkles
- marshmallows (Grab a bag of multicolored marshmallows and pick out the pink ones! Cute!!)
- crushed up Oreo cookies
Valentine's Day is only 10 days away! If you're still looking for a few ideas, come check out a Valentine's Day link-up coming up this Wednesday. Link up some ideas or find some new ones to use for Valentine's Day this year. See you then!